[arch-general] Gnome-keyring + Seahorse 3.34.0 are breaking Mate logout / shutdown.

fredbezies fredbezies at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 21:23:51 UTC 2019

Hello.

I noticed today that gnome-keyring with seahorse 3.34.0 broke
Mate-desktop logout / shutdown process. When I wanted to shutdown my
computer, I got a dialog box telling me that "at-spi-bus-launcher" was
not answering, asking me if I wanted to wait or to kill the process.

I had to switch to another tty and reboot by hand using a sudo reboot command :(

I tried downgraded recently upgraded package and the one that reverts
the bug was gnome-keyring going back to 3.31.91 version :(

I opened a bug on archlinux bugtracker: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/63995

Do you have this bug too?

Bug reported here:
https://github.com/mate-desktop/mate-session-manager/issues/222

I saw this bad behaviour within a virtual machine too.

--
Frederic Bezies
fredbezies at gmail.com