[arch-general] Broken dependency in extra - java-openjfx

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Oct 9 10:24:47 UTC 2019

Hi,

to update my install I needed to remove java-openjfx. Probably
an unneeded package, however, it's still provided by extra. Should I
open a bug report or is fixing it already in the pipeline? There's an
outdated package in testing since 2019-08-20, too.

$ sudo pacman -Syu
[snip]
looking for conflicting packages...
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: installing jre-openjdk (13.u33-1) breaks dependency 'java-runtime-openjdk=12' required by java-openjfx
$ pactree -r java-openjfx
java-openjfx

"Required By (0)" - https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?q=java-openjfx

Regards,