[arch-general] Wiki edition

Rafael Fontenelle rafaelff at gnome.org
Wed Oct 30 19:15:54 UTC 2019

Hi Tomas,

Em qua, 30 de out de 2019 às 15:48, Tomas Schertel via arch-general
<arch-general at archlinux.org> escreveu:

> Hi guys.
>
> I have a Brazilian Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB laptop and would like to add
> it to Wiki.
> I know there is a Lenovo 330S page, but it shows a different version.
> How can I proceed to create a new page or change the current one?
> Sorry to ask this, but I don't have much experience on Wikis.

IMHO, you should check in the existent "Lenovo ideapad 330s" page [1]
if there is too much difference that justifies creating a new page
just for the Brazilian model. If it is not too much difference,
consider to add content of your notebook model when applicable in
specific sections (e.g. in Wireless, mention that for your submodel
another driver for WiFi chipset XYZ is required), or create a specific
section for the 14IKB submodel to highlight just the differences that
matter (e.g. tweaks required to set ABNT layout working).

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Lenovo_ideapad_330s

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle