[arch-general] Does Arch Linux support containers, dockers and Kubernetes?

Christian Rebischke Chris.Rebischke at archlinux.org
Mon Sep 30 18:25:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

We do support docker and `kubectl` on Arch Linux.
What we are currently missing is full kubernetes support.
There is no official kubernetes package for Arch yet.

So what you can do with Arch Linux is:

* using docker
* using kubectl to administrate kubernetes

What you can't do (at least I don't know anybody who successfully run a
kubernete cluster):

* running a kubernetes cluster on Arch Linux.

Hope this is clear. If you have any further questions, feel free to do
so.

cheers,

chris