[arch-general] Multi-threaded mkinitpcio

Pascal patatetom at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 10:11:24 UTC 2020

I don't quite understand where the reproducibility is broken ?

Amin Vakil says that rebuilding his initrd (when updating kernel and/or
modules) takes a lot of time and the final compression phase can be reduced
by switching to lz4 or lzop. when you go from xz (which may be his case) to
lzop, the difference is remarkable.