[arch-general] teapot package could be improved

Lone_Wolf lone_wolf at klaas-de-kat.nl
Wed Apr 8 23:01:06 UTC 2020

Jude uses TalkingArch, logging in on AUR and adding comments may be near
impossible.

Jude, I've checked the files and it looks like teapot needs rpc/types.h
and rpc/xdr.h .

The libtirpc package has those files but installing it doesn't help.

The sourcecode for teapot is from 2012 and the package was never updated
after initial upload in 2015.

Maybe https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/sc-im/  is an alternative ?

It's a ncurses spreadsheet / calculator .

Lone_Wolf