[arch-general] teapot package could be improved

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Apr 9 13:32:32 UTC 2020

Thanks for your work on that PKGBUILD.  The package does build.  One
warning mbslen declared implicitly did you mean mblen came up just
before it built worksheet other warnings are for developers came up
earlier and those two were identical.  The executeable must have a name
different than teapot as shown in the synopsis part of the man page
since after building teapot wasn't found in files that could be run.