[arch-general] NFS "updates"?

Hauke Fath hf at spg.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Apr 27 18:14:23 UTC 2020

On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 19:00:32 +0100, Leonidas Spyropoulos via
arch-general wrote:

Thanks for the note!

> It's a kernel configuration which is introduced with 5.6 kernel. In my
> kernel which is 5.6.7-arch1-1
>
> $ zcat /proc/config.gz | grep NFS_DISABLE
> CONFIG_NFS_DISABLE_UDP_SUPPORT=y

Meaning this is an upstream change? Might have been worth an entry on
www.archlinux.org/news/...

So I guess the short-term fix is to switch to an LTS kernel, and
mid-term I will have to get into building my own kernels?

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344