[arch-general] old archlinux cannot now update

mar77i at protonmail.ch mar77i at protonmail.ch
Tue Aug 11 17:31:55 UTC 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 5:53 PM, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel at panix.com> wrote:

> Is a link in the archwiki on the process to point archlinux at all of the
> new repositories and import all of the ssh keys? I hadn't been able to
> access my computers while this move happened so wasn't able to do the
> necessary steps to change where archlinux finds all of its updates.

Are you sure you mean ssh keys, and not gpg keys? If the latter, please check out the fabulous wiki.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman/Package_signing#Managing_the_keyring

This stuff has been in place for a while therefore I much doubt you're missing it. It seems yet the best, however still very marginal way to make sense of your message.

cheers!
mar77i

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.