[arch-general] Gaetan Bisson Resignation

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:08:52 UTC 2020

On 8/20/20 4:24 AM, Amin Vakil via arch-general wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not an Arch Linux Developer myself, so I'm not allowed to reply to
> this email on arch-dev-public.

Gaetan began at a time when things were different at Arch, there was just
arch-dev, and it was open to community posts under Allan's stewardship. That
transparency and community involvement served Arch well and served as a
moderating influence on the direction of Arch. He will be missed and we wish
him well in his future endeavors.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.