[arch-general] https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit obsolete?

LuKaRo lists at lrose.de
Sun Dec 20 18:34:43 UTC 2020

On 12/20/20 7:26 PM, Morten Linderud via arch-general wrote:

> There was some devops work on the server and the timer/services synching the
> repositories where probably not enabled. Thus they died after a reboot. The
> services are enabled and started so you should see the repo synching again.

Thanks a lot for all your efforts in maintaining these important
services :) I'm also using that one whenever I need to build older
versions of packages for comparison or make manual changes, and it's
good to know it hasn't been replaced by GitHub, at least yet :) I don't
like being dependent on huge commercial services, but you might know
that already judging from my previous posts on that matter ;) So good
news, thanks a lot!

Regards,
LuKaRo