[arch-general] Getting 404 errors while trying to install arch on a fresh system. Any rreason why?

александр епанешников aarnaarn2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:05:29 UTC 2020

hello, i recommend using iso from talkingarch.info because it is newer.

but now all recent kernels suffer from speakup bug witch completely
hangs system.

i will test lts release. and if it is normal create new iso tomorrow.

in fact you can avoid thees bug if you use only read by strings witch
numpad 7 and 9.