[arch-general] Status of WPA3

Justin Capella justincapella at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 13:10:03 UTC 2020

hrm, do you have access to the AP? Quick google suggest the
nl_recvmsgs might not be important--- related to scanning.

You might gather up your hw/fw/kernel wpa_supplicant hostapd info and
try the linux-wireless mailing list, as these are recent changes maybe
there are still some bugs. I would include the network profile, and
the hostapd config as well, and if you are able to get some more
verbose messages that could help.... maybe mount -t debugfs none
/sys/kernel and poke around in there or look at modinfo rtw88;
/sys/module/rtw88/parameters. Does the authentication just time out,
any deauth or dissasoc disconnected messages?