[arch-general] ssh askpass problem after todays updates to qt 5.14.1

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Mon Jan 27 15:38:48 UTC 2020

On 1/27/20 10:18 AM, Neven Sajko wrote:
>> Wonder if the latter really is qt4 or just needs to be renamed.
>
> Perhaps ldd could help you to check? Just run "ldd
Thanks

1) I did run ldd on ksshaskpass and indeed it shows only qt5 libs. Since
I'm not familiar with these libs, I cannot tell if they are providing
backward compatibility or if the client is updated to qt5 or perhaps no
updates are actually needed.

I also ran 'objdump -T' to get the list of external symbols, but while
that showed Qt5 libs only as well, it didn't help me differentiate as
the names contain things like Qstring etc ... without explicit refs to
Qt5 or Qt4. So I just wasn't sure.

I suppose either way the "name" should be changed from qt4. Also not
sure if this is an arch thing or upstream.

2) Also, running ksshaskpass in gdb shows its crashing in
/usr/lib/qt/plugins/styles/breeze.so

regards

gene