[arch-general] FS#65265 - community/dolphin-emu 1:5.0.r11530.ea9b96370d-1 conflicts with discord-rpc-api (I don't agree with Scimmia decision)

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Wed Jan 29 19:37:49 UTC 2020

Em janeiro 29, 2020 16:33 Neven Sajko escreveu:
> It is not really fair to say that Krzysztof's bug report was
> "incorrect". But, sure it would have been more clear to omit referring
> to an unofficial repo.

Don't get me wrong. I didn't even get into the actual packaging. It may well
be the case this is not an upstream issue and it's a downstream poor packaging
issue.

But, framing it in regards with an AUR package will not fly, because we don't
support AUR packages and we (usually) don't change official repositories packages
in regards to AUR ones.

Which is why I've told him to fill both upstream (if applicable) and downstream bug
reports, but not framing it into AUR terms.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini