[arch-general] a couple foldingathome problems

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Jul 5 19:48:48 UTC 2020

One of these would be unique, the package is complaining my video drivers
aren't up to date.  I don't even know what video drivers should be on this
machine and haven't got local linux support to clue me in on this one and
me being totally blind I don't usually touch or have any interest in video
drivers.
If the video driver is wrong, will the work done by the computer be
rjected by the foldingathome server?
The second problem may be effecting all users of the foldingathome
package.  How good is this package about cleaning up disk space it no
longer needs once a completed job gets sent to the server?  I have a 120GB
drive that's run out of space.  This computer runs solid state so the 3tb
sata drive wouldn't work in it otherwise this wouldn't be a problem.