[arch-general] Anyone having problems refreshing PGP keys lately?

matthew dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:21:10 UTC 2020

Good morning all,

I am wondering if anyone is having problems refreshing PGP keys from the default server?  I can force it to use the ipv4 server, but using mate-terminal with orca I am unable to edit the /etc/pacman.d/gnu/pgp.conf file to change the server.  Orca will not read it and plume will not open it with sudo rites.  Any ideas on this one?  This is an older arch vm which will not update till the PGP keys have been updated and imported.  I do not have speech in a conc so that would not work.  Thanks.

Matthew