[arch-general] Arch should be apolitical

riveravaldez riveravaldezmail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:06:33 UTC 2020

Equality and freedom of genre/sex decisions is not politics, it's just
basic human rights.

Or, it is politics, and then everything is politics.

Also, to look in other direction and ignore social issues is also a
political stance, and the free software is extremely sociopolitical...

Anyway. Politics seem unavoidable, specially in this times, so, as far
as it doesn't become spam, don't see a way to make it disappear. Just
try to cope with it and go forward.

Best regards.

*sorry for TP, but this was not a response to nothing in specific