[arch-general] Arch should be apolitical

Kevin Dodd jesin00 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:57:38 UTC 2020

The FOSS movement was called a "movement" for a reason. It was always
about giving power to the people who would otherwise have none, and
getting the boots of the powerful off of their backs. Pride month fits
that ethos perfectly.

If you don't want to see the logo, you can either use custom CSS or
simply ignore it. This is such a non-problem.