[arch-general] Arch should be apolitical

Yaro Kasear yaro at marupa.net
Tue Jun 2 18:13:20 UTC 2020

On 6/2/20 1:09 PM, Kusoneko wrote:
> On June 2, 2020 5:58:51 PM UTC, Hanipaganda via arch-general <arch-general at archlinux.org> wrote:
>>

>> Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Thing is, I *am* in the United States, and somehow I'm able to be both
worried about the state of things on here AND comment on something
minor. Some people seem to think you can only worry about one issue at a
time. I know it wasn't you who said it, just commenting in line with
your thinking, and that comment of theirs was just not terribly
constructive and probably a red herring.

I'm going to drop off this thread now, though.

Yaro