[arch-general] Network manager package naming

Fri Jun 5 09:44:56 UTC 2020

Hi,

I noticed something similar going on with the KDE package groups. Some groups are named "kde-*" (e.g. kde-applications), some are named "kde*" (e.g. kdeaccessibility) and then there is one group that is simply called "plasma".

Unfortunately I could not find any documentation about the naming scheme of the package groups. If I missed something I would be happy about a clarification as this seems very inconsistent and confusing to me.

Best regards,
Patrick

4. Juni 2020, 03:25 von lists at lrose.de: