[arch-general] pacman system update - Why am I prompted to import a specific key?

mpan archml-y1vf3axu at mpan.pl
Sat Jun 13 02:24:01 UTC 2020

>   On update today (yesterday's updates went fine), I am prompted to approve
> import of the following key a number of times: […]
> :: Import PGP key 3B94A80E50A477C7, "Jan Alexander Steffens (heftig) […]
  Oh, “the heftig bug” ;). While Simon Wilper has provided the solution,
here is some background:

 “[…] I replaced it to get a clean break for a new key, which I'm
  treating more securely from the beginning (no secret keys on the
  laptop, just subkeys on a yubikey and the master key on a few
  backups)”  —heftig

-Syu often to avoid problems.