[arch-general] Keyboard Problem in Mate Arch Linux for the Last Few Days

das dipankard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:49:47 UTC 2020

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 10:21 PM David C. Rankin
<drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:

> As a general note, http://paste.opensuse.org/ provides a quick pastebin type
> site for temporary uploads where you can limit the lifetime for 1-week,
> 1-month, etc... Image uploads and language syntax highlighting is provided for
> code/text.

Thank you dear David Rankin for this helpful information.

And I wanted to tell you, this bug was solved at least for me, now I
am using xkeyboard-config-2.30-1 after an update and editing the
'/usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/in' file as suggested by Peter Hutterer
here:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xkeyboard-config/xkeyboard-config/-/issues/212

With Regards

--