[arch-general] Problem with reflector

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Sun Mar 8 03:57:46 UTC 2020

On 3/7/20 10:53 PM, karx via arch-general wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 7, 2020, 9:50 PM Neven Sajko <nsajko at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have not fully understood your situation, but can you not just
>> change the PATH environment variable?
>>

> No. I need python for other projects, and would much rather use a version
> management system rather than risk messing up the system python. Basically,
> what I am asking is, can I get reflector to work with pyenv?

This has nothing to do with reflector, you will as a general rule of
thumb break *all* python software by using a venv as the default python.

You should only be using venvs when manually activated for a given
project, limited to the shell in which you are using the project.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User