[arch-general] latest kernel update surprise

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Mar 26 00:05:09 UTC 2020

Somehow /etc/asound.conf got broken on my system.  Once I used a rescue
disk and updated /etc/asound.conf with a valid copy created using the
rescue disk and espeakup and pick-speaker script on the rescue disk
espeakup now works again.  No idea how that happened since I hadn't
edited /etc/asound.conf.

Good to know this since it's something to check first in the event of
future trouble. On Sun, 22 Mar 2020, ????????? ??????????? via