[arch-general] Apache Virtual Host Connection Refused Error

Matt Schwartz matt.schwartz01 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 03:59:51 UTC 2020

Hello and thanks for responding. The dig shows the correct IP address. I
decided to do a curl from my desktop machine to the server and it works.
However, it doesn't work when using Firefox or Chromium. I think the
problem might be these browsers are trying to make an SSL connection. I
emptied the cache and cookies but still no luck. The problem does not
appear to be my config or DNS.