[arch-general] PAM CAllback

Andy Pieters arch-general at andypieters.me.uk
Wed May 13 21:26:16 UTC 2020

Hi Matt

On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 15:01, Andy Pieters <arch-general at andypieters.me.uk>
wrote:

> On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 14:53, Matt Pallissard <matt at pallissard.net> wrote:
>

>> On 2020-05-13T12:39:50 +0100, Andy Pieters wrote:
>>
>> Should be doable, skip to pam_exec.so with `success=${num lines to skip}`

Something appears to be wrong with that. As soon as I add [success=n]
logins start failing with

PAM unable to dlopen(/usr/lib/security/required):
/usr/lib/security/required:

and
  PAM adding faulty module: /usr/lib/security/required

 Looking through the man pages of pam_yubico and comparing it with those of
pam_deny and pam_succeed_if
 it seems that pam_yubico does not support the passing of [success=,
default=] conditions...