[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] archlinux/base docker image will no longer be updated

Óscar García Amor ogarcia at moire.org
Sun Nov 1 10:28:29 UTC 2020

I take this opportunity to comment that I maintain a clean Arch Linux
image[1] (base and base-devel) builded[2] 1 and 15 of every month. It
has some ideas of several repos (including the Official) to make it
standard and tiny. Is published in GitHub[3] and any comment is
welcomed.

Greetings.

[1]: https://hub.docker.com/r/ogarcia/archlinux
[2]: https://circleci.com/gh/ogarcia/docker-archlinux