[arch-general] Thunderbird 78

Archange archange at archlinux.org
Sun Nov 8 06:18:38 UTC 2020

Hi,

Le 8 novembre 2020 01:59:07 GMT+04:00, Bjoern Franke via arch-general <arch-general at archlinux.org> a écrit :
>Hi,
>
>> I have not thoroughly tested through things on the build yet, though.
>> I have never used thunderbird much, so I'm not sure I would be the best
>> person to test and ensure all of it's features work right. I do want
>> to however verify that removing the newly unsupported flags isn't
>> breaking anything.
>>
>> Let me know if you'd like the PKGBUILD, or if I can do anything to help
>> you guys with this update. I've got time to do extra things for now.
>
>I have used the 78.x betas and they had bugs like error messages about
>broken keys though I didn't want to encrypt or sign a message.
>
>78.4.1 is out now, so maybe Levente or Jan could find some time to
>update it :)
>
>Best Regards
>Bjoern

anthraxx did update the PKGBUILD and we are testing the build but currently for instance I’m unable to decrypt messages using the external GnuPG feature (reported upstream), and there is also a build issue with system bzip2 (I used the vendored one instead, but that’s not what we want for the final build).

So for now this remain WIP.

Regards,
Bruno/Archange