[arch-general] Thunderbird 78

NTS nts at gyatso.de
Sat Nov 28 08:48:10 UTC 2020

Hello Nico,

You cannot use gpg for public key operations but for secret key ops.

Please follow the instructions for smartcards (no smartcard daemon needed
obviously):

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:OpenPGP:Smartcards

Then you can use the external gpg with your ~/.gnupg for decryption and
signing.

Best wishes,

NTS