[arch-general] Missing sys_siglist declaration

Hauke Fath hf at spg.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Oct 1 15:45:17 UTC 2020

Hi,

on an arch machine updated yesterday, my XEmacs does not build because
the 'sys_siglist' declaration is gone from <string.h>, where the
strsignal(3) man page says it should be.

Searching the usual suspects didn't bring up anything. What did I miss?

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
      Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344