[arch-general] problem upgrading old installation

Łukasz Michalski lm at zork.pl
Fri Oct 9 13:30:56 UTC 2020

Hi,

Any idea how can I overcome this problem:

[root at nettest zork]# pacman -S -q --noconfirm archlinux-keyring

downloading required keys...

error: key "6D42BDD116E0068F" could not be looked up remotely
error: required key missing from keyring
error: failed to commit transaction (unexpected error)
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

root at nettest zork]# pacman-key --refresh-keys
gpg: refreshing 113 keys from hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net
gpg: keyserver refresh failed: General error
==> ERROR: A specified local key could not be updated from a keyserver.

I also tried:

# pacman-key --init
# pacman-key --populate archlinux
# pacman-key --refresh-keys

Still the same error.

I have this problem on two servers with last upate 1,5 year ago.

Thanks,
Łukasz