[arch-general] Copy/Paste in KeepassXC Package

Jörg Jellissen joerg.jellissen at t-online.de
Mon Oct 12 13:17:45 UTC 2020

No, you don't understand me.

The login functionality works fine with my master password and my
yubikey.

I would like to save in my entries a notice so i can verify when i have
last checked my passwords. Is it safety or not, or other notice.

In this notice field i can not use copy/paste. I thought it is
"disabled" or something else

Am Samstag, den 10.10.2020, 13:55 -0400 schrieb public--- via arch-
general: