[arch-general] Nvidia issue not in Latest News section

Thore Bödecker foxxx0 at archlinux.org
Tue Oct 20 09:41:55 UTC 2020

Hi.

On 20.10.20 09:23, u34 at net9.ga wrote:
> Nvidia issue from the announce list was not published on the site home page.
> Do the right people aware of that, and I am just craeting noise?
>
> --
> u34

There was no official announcement yet.

> [arch-dev-public] News draft: nvidia 455.28 is incompatible with linux >= 5.9

The mail you are referring to was sent on the arch-dev-public ML and
explicitly stated as a draft, which is being done for peer-review
before actually sending the announcement and creating the news post.

Cheers

--
Thore "foxxx0" Bödecker

GPG ID: 0xEB763B4E9DB887A6
GPG FP: 051E AD6A 6155 389D 69DA  02E5 EB76 3B4E 9DB8 87A6