[arch-general] Problems with upgrading arch system do to file conflicts.

matthew dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 00:12:39 UTC 2020

Evening all,

When trying to update my arch system, I get a  message about files in conflict with speech-dispatcher.  Speech-dispatcher is not even listed as an update.  I have tried paceman overwrite with no luck. I looked at the arch new updates and saw nothing to the effect of this.  Is there something wrong, or a bug somewhere that needs to be fixed?  I have not been able to fine anything on this one.  I am scratching my head.

Any help would be greatly appriseated.

Thanks.

Matthew