[arch-general] Thunderbird 78

Geo Kozey geokozey at mailfence.com
Wed Oct 28 13:27:52 UTC 2020

Current version is affected by many known security vulnerabilities[1].
This is the reason even your grandma distro made update.
I think running '<aur-helper> -Syu' isn't beyond capabilities of someone who takes
security importantly.

[1] https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/known-vulnerabilities/thunderbird/

Yours sincerely

G. K.