[arch-general] What companion SW to use with Trojitá to get integration and syncing of calendar (caldav) and contacts (carddav)

Javier j.e.vasquez.v at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 00:08:02 UTC 2020

I've been thinking on trying Trojitá as e-mail client, specially because it's GNUPG integration and support.  However I understand it doesn't integrate neither synchronize with a calendar, neither it recognizes calendar invitations to integrate with a calendar, and I believe it doesn't support neither synchronize with remote contacts.

I do depend on syncing with a remote caldav calendar, as well as with remote ics calendars for events like holidays, or astronomy calendars.  And I also depend on syncing with a remote cardav contacts addressbook.

I'm wondering if there is SW that can interact with Trojitá to get the needed functionality.

Has anyone gotten such functionality using Trojitá?  Which sw/applications?  How?

Thanks !

--
Javier