[arch-general] surfraw package

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Apr 18 22:51:31 UTC 2021

As near as I can tell, there were extraneous control characters in my
./config/surfraw/conf file.  When I deleted that file and recreated the
file, surfraw now works correctly.  Control characters may be visible but
that doesn't necessarily mean a screen reader will read them or let a user
know they're actually in a file.
Thanks.