[arch-general] debian conversion tool?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Apr 27 16:22:28 UTC 2021

install-dosemu-master.zip can be built with debian.
When it is, those using dosemu2.deb can install many snearly standard dos
utilities that work inside of dosemu2.  Unfortunately the source code
inside that package is debian only and I will be copying installed dosemu
utilities from my debian disk onto my archlinux system.  Lots of entries
for debian in archlinux repositories and I'm curious if anything can port
debian source code to something archlinux can build.  Maybe Chris
Severance doesn't know about this extra file for dosemu2 or maybe this
kind of conversion is too much trouble.