[arch-general] debian conversion tool

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Apr 27 23:22:26 UTC 2021

For this package archlinux conversion isn't necessary.
After installing dosemu2-git try:
git clone http://www.github.com/dosemu2/install-freedos
If you put that into ~/build cd build/install-freedos.
What I did was to run msudo make install.
Then I went into the install-freedos/src directory.
Next I ran sudo pip install tqdm.
Then I ran
python ./freedos-installuserspace.
That program runs others so when next you run
dosemu -t
and go into f:/bin
You'll find a bunch of dos utilities you didn't have before.
If anyone runs into problems following these directions I'll make a tee
script of the commands and output and upload it to clear problems.