[arch-general] Orca reading date/time stamps different then the time zone set on my system.

matthew dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 13:47:30 UTC 2021

Good morning all,

I am using the latest thunderbird under arch linux and have an announce I would like to get resolved.  In the message list, orca speaks the time and date header as if my time zone were 4 hours hours ahead.  My time zone is set to America/New_York.  Everything else shows up and works fine but orca reads time stamps differently   Is there a way to fix this.  This is very strange and have not seen this before.  All of my locales are set to en_US.UTF-8.  Thanks.

Matthew