[arch-general] Why does cx_freeze console create a core dump?

Peter Nabbefeld peter.nabbefeld at gmx.de
Sun Aug 1 14:49:21 UTC 2021

Hello,

am I doing sth. wrong, when calling
"/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cx_Freeze/bases/Console-cp39-linux-x86_64"?

The console seems to be some standard piece of software, so in general
it shouldn't create a core dump without some missing or corrupt
installation dependency - any idea?

Well, I've heard I'm not the only one having problems with this, and I'm
not used to work with core dumps (not a C programmer, sorry), so I would
be very lucky if someone else could fix that.

Kind regards,
Peter