[arch-general] xhci_hcd support broken [was: Bluetooth no more working after update]

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at m2x.dev
Sun Aug 29 11:53:03 UTC 2021

On 28/08/2021 15:52, Peter Nabbefeld via arch-general wrote:
> Thank You for the pointer. The firmware module mentioned there is
> related to renesas chipsets, while mine is an integrated intel chip:

> So I'm still searching for a solution ... :(

Certain devices require firmware. If you don't have one of those devices
(and you'd know if you did) then you can ignore the message.

If 5.13.13 didn't help then you might try linux-mainline to see if the
regression has been fixed upstream already. If not, then it's probably
worth finding the most recent kernel version where the regression is not
present then performing a kernel bisection to find the guilty commit and
then reporting your findings to the kernel developers.