[arch-general] nsd 4.3.5 broken

Geo Kozey geokozey at mailfence.com
Sat Feb 6 17:03:53 UTC 2021

I disagree with downstream hardening efforts that limit app features (even when
they aren't default) and passing the burden of making things work to users.
Security should be transparent and not block legitimate app usage. I recommend
to add relevant capability to systemd service. This was done for unbound when
similar issue popped out.

Yours sincerely

G. K.