[arch-general] archlinux.org/pacman/pacman.conf.5.html from Aug-2019

Kr1ss kr1ss.x at yandex.com
Sun Jun 6 12:12:53 UTC 2021

Hello David,

>> ILoveCandy
>Sounds like a slogan for a lollipop store rather than something that
>should be part of a Linux package manager.

It's an _easter egg_, not an official feature - but besides that, I
don't actually believe it could have the potential to fix your issue.

>I'll try anything [...]
>-- David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.

I haven't tried that myself on any affected terminal emulator, but it
might be worth a shot to see how it behaves when you apply
`--noprogessbar` to your pacman commands.

Best of luck !

Kriss
--
PGP: 7A19 4E3F 7A8F 867B EA8A 5339 023F 0788 62AC FE50
https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-keyid/023F078862ACFE50