[arch-general] USB Access of Nikon D3500 DSLR

das dipankard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:51:30 UTC 2021

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 2:57 PM Zero via arch-general <
arch-general at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:

> Out of curiosity, has a rule been added to /etc/udev/rules.d, maybe by
> shotwell ?
>
> To mount my android phone I had to add such a rule.

Dear Zero

There is no such rule in /etc/udev/rules.d/

Though at this moment my camera is not attached to the system, and hence
there is no such icon on Desktop. Maybe the rule will be added when I
attach it. I will check it later and tell you if that is added.

-- dd