[arch-general] IPv6 fast address rotation with systemd-networkd 249rc2-1 in [testing]

Geert Hendrickx geert at hendrickx.be
Sat Jun 26 21:38:52 UTC 2021

Hi

I'm having an issue with IPv6 connectivity since systemd-networkd 249rc2-1
from [testing].  I noticed SSH sessions (all IPv6) locking up every few
minutes, and after some digging it turns out to be due to very fast IPv6
temporary address rotation, making any long-lived SSH session impossible.

I'm using systemd-network for network configuration, and downgrading
systemd to 248 and rebooting fixed the issue.  After upgrading again, but
not rebooting, just restarting systemd-networkd introduces the issue again.
So it's clearly a systemd-networkd introduced issue.

Anyone else seeing this?

	Geert