[arch-general] Arch intallation using usb-modem

Andreas Bosch admin at progandy.de
Tue Mar 16 21:11:45 UTC 2021

Hi,

The wayback machine has a copy of the binary-free sakis3g, that may be an option, even if it is very old

https://web.archive.org/web/20130330200728/http://www.sakis3g.org/#download

https://web.archive.org/web/20130330200728/http://www.sakis3g.org/versions/latest/binary-free/sakis3g.gz

echo "f60763ca65a0a9fdb2608e1734171740  sakis3g.gz" | md5sum -c
gunzip sakis3g.gz
chmod +x sakis3g
./sakis3g --interactive

You can try to load that from a usb drive.

--
Andy