[arch-general] MAKEFLAGS and dragon.archlinux.org

mike lojkovic mikelojkovic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 11:51:11 UTC 2021

I usually use something like virtual core count plus half. If I'm compiling
the Linux kernel my system might slow down in other areas for a bit, but
it's still usable depending on the compile task.

Personally, I want to pick up one of those new 64 core Ryzen cpus. Hear it
can compile Unreal in like a minute.