[arch-general] Clock one hour ahead

NTS nts at gyatso.de
Tue May 4 14:39:46 UTC 2021

Hello Kiran,

Please check whether your hardware clock and your OS are of the same
opinion with regards to DST (summer time).  Linux tends to set the hw
clock to UTC, Windows tends to set it to the local time - and change
it twice a year back/forth as if there were no other OS.

Of course, YMMV and perhaps Windows has wised up - my newest
information is from Windows 7.

Best,

NTS